Original, award winning music to excite and inspire children to move.
Perfect for the classroom, P.E. lessons, nursery settings
or just great to dance and sing along to at home.
Linking to the EYFS framework and KS1 Curriculum
These award winning albums comprise of a variety of music from around the world that include a toe tapping, foot stomping, thigh slapping, tummy tickling, hand clapping, instrument playing, lycra pulling, parachute waving, bottom wriggling fun filled learning experience for both teacher/carers and children alike. Available for download or CD version.
Book a workshop
Please call our Customer Services team if your order has not arrived within 7 days.
Contact our Customer Services Team on 0845 643 5738 from Monday to Friday: 9am to 3pm Or email our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do offer international delivery.
Our Returns Policy and your Right to Cancel
Cancelling an Order
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it.
- To add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 0845 643 5738 from Monday to Friday: 9am to 3pm.
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order by post for a full refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving the item..
Our Refund Policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
Some goods cannot be returned by post because of legal restrictions. They include :
- CDs if you’ve broken the seal on the wrapping.
Please also :
- Package your return up securely.
- Take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
- Send your return to us as soon as you can after your order is cancelled.
- Send the original packaging where possible.
- Let us know if you would like a refund or a replacement.
If you would like a refund, once we have received your return we will process your refund and a credit will be applied to the original payment method within ten working days.
Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Where to send your return
Returns at Funky Feet Music Ltd