Physical Development CPD workshops using Music and Movement
for educators of young children.
Trainer Director Kim Pott (MA, PGCE, BSc, INPP) with 16 years experience
Our MOVEMENT MATTERS workshops will educate you in the links between physical and cognitive development. Taking you through a mix of musical activities to encourage children’s movement and active participation. Covering physical development, vestibular and proprioceptive senses, language, parachute play, dough dancing and teamwork. Our age appropriate activities are linked to EYFS and KS1 curriculum, but most of all fun and engaging.
Book a workshop
Please call our Customer Services team if your order has not arrived within 7 days.
Contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 689 1546 from Monday to Friday: 9am to 3pm Or email our customer services team at email@example.com
We do offer international delivery.
Our Returns Policy and your Right to Cancel
Cancelling an Order
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it.
- To add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 0800 689 1546 from Monday to Friday: 9am to 3pm.
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order by post for a full refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving the item..
Our Refund Policy runs alongside your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
Some goods cannot be returned by post because of legal restrictions. They include :
- CDs if you’ve broken the seal on the wrapping.
Please also :
- Package your return up securely.
- Take reasonable care of the goods and not use them.
- Send your return to us as soon as you can after your order is cancelled.
- Send the original packaging where possible.
- Let us know if you would like a refund or a replacement.
If you would like a refund, once we have received your return we will process your refund and a credit will be applied to the original payment method within ten working days.
Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Where to send your return
Returns at Funky Feet Music Ltd